- Post MD/DRNB – Anesthesia, General Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Respiratory Medicine with 1 year experience in ICU – OR – Diploma in Anesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases. – OR – CTCCM
Critical Care Preparatory course for 3 months exclusively for students appearing for IDCCM Examination.
About IDCCM Program
Conducted by ISCCM, duration of the Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) is one year for MD/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD/CTCCM or equivalent candidates
Our goal is to deliver education and training of quality intensive care across Asia, Europe and beyond. Our course structure is meticulously developed and continuously updated to create standard exit exams which accurately reflect clearly-defined assessment goals and address the necessary skills, attitude, competencies and knowledge required for intensive care practice.
Features Of Our Preparatory Course:
- Domain wise 150 video lectures from experienced critical care faculties
- Live doubt clearing sessions
- 15 Master Classes
- Weekly Mock Test based on the topics covered
- Practice Sessions
- Monthly Mock Test & Debriefing
- Topic-wise Question bank
- 1000 Questions with answers & Explanation by UK & Indian base faculties
To Register click here: https://farzacademy.com/course/63/critical-care-exam-preparatory-regular-idccm-3m